Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Django Unchained

When this movie was released in theaters, my friend Jackson begged me to see it. I didn't. Months later Les Mis came out and I told him to see that. He didn't. So we cut each other a deal: if I saw Django, he'd see Les Mis. He still hasn't. Either way, I got to experience this movie! Let me tell you all about Django Unchained!


Plot Synopsis:
This movie is based two years before the civil war, and starts in Texas. A man comes to buy Django, who is a slave, to get info on a gang of people that only Django knows the faces of. He helps find them and then he and Dr. Schultz, the man from before, become partners in hunting men for bounty. Django tells the Dr. of his wife, Broomhilda, and decides he will save her. The two go off to get her and hope they can actually get away with it.


Problems/Complaints:
-very vulgar
-boring at points

Praise/Compliments:
-sticks well to time period 
-hilarious 

Final Thoughts:
Well, even though I was kinda forced to watch it, I ended up loving it. It's making me laugh just thinking about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment