Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Doctor Who (the ninth doctor)

Doctor Who is one of my favourite shows on television. I'm currently going though the entire series on Netflix. Of course, what really makes the show is how strange the doctor acts and each doctor's funny quirks. Some, however, are better than others. Today, I will be taking about the 9th doctor, Christopher Eccleston.


The 9th doctor is the first in the new series and it really seems as if they were trying to get into a groove of sorts. He isn't really that crazy, don't get me wrong, he is crazy, but it seems that they didn't quite know how to write the doctor. He would say funny things, but it just didn't seem right. Maybe it's just Eccleston. He just has this air about him that he should be a serious actor, because most of the serious stuff he does fine. I'm not sure though, I've not seen many things with him in it.

(Sorry for short review, working on research paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment