Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Great and Powerful Oz

Dear God, I am dreading this. I went to see this movie, even after everyone told me it was terrible, but I didn't believe them. I said I would tell you about the good and bad, well, here's the bad.

Plot Synopsis:
Ugh, so Oz is a crappy fake magician who hits on girls the same way every time, with a crappy music box. Remember that, it will come back. Anyway, this comes back to haunt him and he has to make a fast escape. He jumps in a hot air balloon and goes into a tornado. Instead of dying, he goes to Oz. They regard him as a great wizard and he lies and plays along. Will he get found out? Who cares.

Problems/ Complaints:
First of all, all of the characters are unlikeable, except for Zach Braff monkey. It really is sad when the only character making any sense is the comedic relief monkey!!! Second, the movie just plain hates you. It takes Mila Kuntis and turns her into, well, a nasty witch thing. HOW COULD YOU!!!?!?!? And finally, in the end, Oz doesn't learn a lesson, he is just happy and everything even though he lied.


Final Thoughts:
If I hadn't seen "The Room" this would be the worst movie I've ever seen. It's not even remotely good

1.5/ 10 (and that's being generous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment